Hi,
I've been looking for a way to integrate my Local Linux Sonarqube with Bitbucket server (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214134/sonar-for-bitbucket-cloud), and I'm facing problems on finding this App inside my Bitbucket to install it.
Actually, if I follow the manual, i get wrong tips as bellow, where the "Integrations" menu item just doesn't exists.
Install and remove an app
You can install apps to your user account or your team's account. If you install the app from your user account, the app is only available to any of the repositories you can access. If an administrator installs an app on your team account, the app is only available to repositories that are part of your team.
Install an app
- For your user account: From your avatar in the bottom left, select Integrations.
For a team: From your avatar in the bottom left, select your team or click View all teams for a full list. Click Settings in the sidebar, and then click Find integrations.
Source: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/bitbucket-cloud-add-ons-780871938.html
I'm trying to integrate my Bitbucket repository to my Local Linux instalation of Sonarqube, and I cannot use https://sonarcloud.io
Any help would be awesome.
Kindly Regards