Hello, I'm trying to integrate Jenkins with Jira to trigger a Jenkins job after a transition.
I've tried using multiple plugins and creating my own webhook and keep getting the same 404 error with all methods:
httpclient-callbacks:thread-75 WARN anonymous 1140x30x1 1bvkbgt 172.17.0.1 /secure/SetupLicense.jspa [c.a.webhooks.plugin.PublishTaskFactoryImpl$PublishTaskImpl] Client error - 404 when posting to web hook at 'http://localhost:8080/generic-webhook-trigger/invoke?token=qwer1234'
I've read through multiple posts but none have solved my problem. I can curl the same link with a POST request and trigger the job. I can paste the link into a web browser and trigger the job. Jira is validated successfully in my Jenkin's configuration (add Jira sites) and has HTTP enabled. I have tried using an authenticator (http://admin:api-token@localhost:8080/generic-webhook-trigger/invoke?token=1234asdf) with no luck. I have also tried both GET and POST requests in Postman, which both also trigger jobs.
Does anyone know what might be going on? I'm running out of ideas on what to do at this point :<
Thank you for your help!
