I created a custom "Parent Link" field in my Jira Service Desk Project and linked it to my service request type. When I use the "+" in Jira to create an issue, the field has the behavior I want. User must enter a valid Jira number and can set the relationship. When I add this custom field to my portal form it requires that I set both the number and relationship in the hidden section of the form. That won't work for me because the number must be enterable by the user (as a reference to another service request previously entered). Is there any way to have a field on the portal form that can reference a valid jira number and allow the user to enter the number. I'd like something out of the box in terms of validating the jira number. I don't want to have to do fancy post form submitter validation if I don't have to.