I have one project and then multiple boards that have kanban and scrum boards.
I am having an issue with the filters and can't seem to isolate the issue.
Board 1 has Development and the System Name 1 components
Board 2 has Development and System Name 2 components
Board 3 has Development and System Name 3 components
Board 1 is showing everything that has development and is ignoring the different system names I have, i have checked the filter and it includes development and system name 1 only.
The other thing is this is then not happening to the Board 2 and 3 that also use the development and system name components.
The only way now it seems is to then exclude the other system names in the filter but that means each time i add a new component then I will have to add it to the filter.
Has anyone experienced a similar issue and managed to resolve it?