I am trying to find "Structure Gadget" (https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Structure+Gadget) to add on Jira dashboard. Can't find it Where is it? please help
Hi Amit,
Thanks for posting.
We have a request in our backlog to give users the ability to visualize their structures in Confluence. However, the documentation you mentioned pertains to the Structure Gadget feature available in Structure for Jira (Server and Data Center). We don’t gave a timeline yet for delivery. If you’d like, I can notify you when the feature becomes available.
In the meantime, I invite you to subscribe to Structure Cloud Updates to stay informed of newly released features. And if you have not already done so, you can review our Structure Cloud Roadmap as we have many more features planned for the future.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Best Regards,
Vlad
ALM Works
Hello Amit,
I just wanted to let you know that we released the Structure dashboard gadget in Structure Cloud. You can find out more about it in our documentation here: https://wiki.almworks.com/display/strcloud/Dashboard+Gadget
Please feel free to try it and if you need our assistance with anything, please contact us directly at support.almworks.com and we'll be glad to help you.
Best regards,Stepan KholodovALM Works
Hi Stepan,
is there by any chance a way to show the structure.gantt as well ? I am desperatly trying to implement the structure.gantt into our confluence. We use the cloud version...
best regards
Christoph
Hello @Christoph Seifert Structure.Gantt gadget is not yet available on Confluence Cloud, but it's planned for the future. If you would be interested, we can notify you here when it's released.Best regards,Stepan KholodovALM Works
Hi, @Christoph Seifert. Send a note to gantt@almworks.com if you'd like to be notified when it is available. 👍🏻
-dave
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.