The following error will appear under the detail section of issue view page:
I did following page resolution (erase contents of <jirainstallholder>\work) but I still have same issue.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/error-occurs-on-detail-module-under-issue-view-page-300811192.html?_gac=1.14887554.1565453685.EAIaIQobChMIqo64sdn44wIVSGoqCh3rewmEEAAYASAAEgJSh_D_BwE&_ga=2.75730069.1887026029.1565343340-511101193.1565343340
And also, I run the following SQL by the following URL but no value returned.https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/error-rendering-com-atlassian-jira-jira-view-issue-plugin-linkingmodule-error-appears-in-the-issue-view-screen-376832466.html
select * from issuelink where linktype not in (select id from issuelinktype);
I want to have any advice to solve this because I don't know further workaround .
Hi Hiroshi,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!As you already followed the steps from the documentation, let's start with an integrity checker to try to fix the issue.You can follow the steps from the documentation below:- Using the database integrity checker
Also, I would like to make some questions for a better understanding of the issue:When did the issue start? Was it working before?Was there any change or add-on installed before this issue happen?Is it affecting all users?
Regards,Angélica
@Angélica Luz san,Thanks for your response.
>let's start with an integrity checker to try to fix the issue.I did integrity check and everything looks fine but still remain the issue.>When did the issue start? Was it working before?I tried to upgrade JIRA from 7.1.2 to 8.3.1.The installer detected JIRA7.1.2 in my server and then, I chose the upgrading option to upgrade it to 8.3.1.But during upgrade it, something error happened.(sorry I don't remember it.)Then, I tried to run JIRA 8.3.1 installer to upgrade it again but the installer couldn't upgrade because the installer couldn't find JIRA7.1.2.So, I chose fresh install but almost all things is fine except this issue.
@Angélica Luz san,
I've checked my log file and I found the following things.
2019-08-14 14:50:05,593 http-nio-8080-exec-13 ERROR sakamoto 890x1613x1 199t5ii 10.145.28.202 /secure/AjaxIssueAction!default.jspa [c.a.j.web.component.ModuleWebComponentImpl] An exception occured while rendering the web panel: com.atlassian.jira.jira-view-issue-plugin:details-module (null)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Duplicate key com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.screen.FieldScreenLayoutItemImpl@69eb9560
2019-08-14 14:50:05,602 http-nio-8080-exec-13 ERROR sakamoto 890x1613x1 199t5ii 10.145.28.202 /secure/AjaxIssueAction!default.jspa [c.a.j.web.component.ModuleWebComponentImpl] An exception occured while rendering the web panel: com.atlassian.jira.jira-view-issue-plugin:descriptionmodule (null)
2019-08-14 14:50:05,759 http-nio-8080-exec-13 ERROR sakamoto 890x1613x1 199t5ii 10.145.28.202 /secure/AjaxIssueAction!default.jspa [c.a.j.web.component.ModuleWebComponentImpl] An exception occured while rendering the web panel: com.atlassian.jira.jira-view-issue-plugin:peoplemodule (null)
2019-08-14 14:50:05,771 http-nio-8080-exec-13 ERROR sakamoto 890x1613x1 199t5ii 10.145.28.202 /secure/AjaxIssueAction!default.jspa [c.a.j.web.component.ModuleWebComponentImpl] An exception occured while rendering the web panel: com.atlassian.jira.jira-view-issue-plugin:datesmodule (null)
Based on that, I've run the following SQL to make sure if there might be duplicate key.---------------------------------------------------select f.name, i.fieldidentifier, count(*)from fieldscreen f, fieldscreenlayoutitem i, fieldscreentab twhere f.id = t.fieldscreenand i.fieldscreentab = t.idgroup by f.name, i.fieldidentifier having count(*) > 1;-------------------------------------------------------------
The result was duplicate key. name | fieldidentifier | Count---------------+---------------------+------ 既定の画面 | customfield_10436 | 2
So, I go to Screens page.JIRA Administration > Issues > ScreensFind "既定の画面" and Clicks 構成 link as following.
I've got the following error.Please help how to deal with this.
Thank you for all the details.As this is related to database issues and we need to further investigate what is the correct field to remove, I created a ticket with our support for them to check the logs and all the details to confirm what is necessary to do.You will receive a notification and soon someone will contact you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.