For days and days I've been moving an instance of Confluence 3.1.1 standalone which has run perfectly for 10 years on a win2k3 server to a win server 16 because the host wants to close down the old one (for obvious reasons).
So, in my long struggle I've got it to run as a service on localhost:8080 but seem to be totally defeated connecting to iis 10
I'm sure I'm not far off, it all seems to be connecting but isapi_redirect.log is reporting 'No host matches server name' and returning a 400 and for the moment I'm stumped.
To be quite honest, I'm a bit tired of this now, the server is only going to run this one thing, so I was wondering if it is possible to simply uninstall iis entirely and just run confluence on tomcat natively on port 80 ?
Is this as simple as changing port="8080" to port="80" in server.xml?
Could be marvellous if it was...
Thanks
Richard