Hey guys,
I have been searching everywhere for this solution but basically. I clicked on Push and was met with this error message. I am pretty sure I put my password in the wrong way the first time. I am very new to this. The repo I am pushing to is a new repo on my Bitbucket. Any help is appreciated!
git --no-optional-locks -c color.branch=false -c color.diff=false -c color.status=false -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree push -v --tags --set-upstream origin refs/heads/develop:refs/heads/develop refs/heads/search-users:refs/heads/search-users refs/heads/user-authentication:refs/heads/user-authentication
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:myname/mygitrepo.git
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:myname/mygitrepo.git
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:myname/mygitrepo.git
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:myname/mygitrepo.git
git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Completed with errors, see above