Is there any way to get these templates for Confluence Server, e.g. https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/templates/marketing-plan?
Hello Jiri,
The template you linked has an option at the bottom to download to PDF. From this PDF you can copy and paste it into a Customer Confluence Template. Here is the guide to creating a template within Confluence; Create a Template.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
I'm trying to load some of your templates from the website, and using the one above as a test. I cannot locate a 'download to PDF' option on the page linked. What am I missing?
Also the same for me, no option for 'download to PDF'. I guess self hosted users are stuck without support for these new templates ?
@Stephen Sifers
Please see our comments above ... thoughts?
I think I figured this out. I'm also a newbie.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.