I have used the Expand macro to create a nested list (tree) in the body of a page, with each child node having its own expand macro for its children. There may be several levels of child nodes for each parent node.
I would like the tree to be expanded for all nodes by default when the page is first loaded, but the default seems to be for the tree to be collapsed. This is annoying for users when there are several levels of nested child nodes and they need to click on each one to expand all of them each time they navigate to this page.
For example, a simple representation of the tree might look like this:
> Level 1
.....> Level 1.1
...........> Level 1.1.1
...........> Level 1.1.2
> Level 2
.....> Level 2.1
..........> Level 2.1.1
..........> Level 2.1.2
Unfortunately, the default display will be:
> Level 1
Am I missing something and there is a way to do this using built-in Confluence functionality? I prefer not to purchase a plugin just to have what seems should be a common feature of the macro, e.g. a setting to expand the node by default.
Thanks for any help that you can provide!