Hey all,
I have a very specific request from our IT Sec department, they have two mail handlers with different email address, but one of the issues created by one of these emails are not supposed to be public for the Reporter and the other should be. The issue types of both are different. The permission scheme for this project (see below) doesn't allow the reporter to see any issues they created.
We use a custom field called "Visible for" (a user picker) which allows users to see issues even if they are not on any project role.
I wanted to do something on the Workflow that could automatically add the reporter on this "Visible for" field, since they are different issue types and have different workflows. I only see this option here to allow access to the reporter, can anyone else think of another?
I guess my best chance is doing something on the create issue transition.
Any ideas? 
Thanks in advance!
Graci