Hi,
I have few groups in my project, and as soon as the user from a particular group logs in he should be able to get the issues belonging to that group on the board. I am leaving the assignee field to unassigned.
Hello,
How do you understand that an issue belongs to a certain group?
Hi @Sneha A S ,
on what basis you will decide issues are belongs to that group.
You can use security schema , to restrict issue to particular group. so when they logged in , they can view the issue for which they have permission.
There is a custom field where we can select to the group
Thank you... I will try this Out
Hi @Sneha A S
You can use groupsOf() from JQL Booster Pack, a FREE third party app I develop myself.Then, create a JQL filter for the desired board like this:customfield_XXX IN groupsOf()The above query dinamically pull issues where customfield_XXX set to a group the user who view the query belongs to.Does it work for you?Regards
Add this custom field to the Browse Projects permission in the project settings -> permissions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.