Hello,
We are having an issue that can't seem to find a fix or why its happening.
We are trying to move an issue to change the issue type of a ticket, but the problem is that when selecting a certain issue type, it skips step 2 Select New Status, but it doesn't in another similar workflow.
Example that doesn't skip step: Service Request (issue type with no approvals) > Order (issue type with approval) > I can select a New Status in step 2 (for example: Waiting for Approval)
Example that skips step: Service Request (issue type with no approvals) > Service Request with Approval (issue type with approval) > completely skips step 2 even though in Order issue type is set up with the same approval step.
Why is this happening with certain issue types? What would I need to change to Service Reqeust with Approvals so it doesn't skip Select New Status steps like in Order issue type?
Thank you.
Attaching pictures of what I am talking about:

