Hello Atlassians,
Is it possible to get license details throughout the jira rest api for jira software server? how may I do it?
What "Licence details" are you looking for?
How many users licensed users, how many licenses I and how many licenses I have to I would make a script to script a page on confluence with that information
I don't think there's a way to get the licence number over REST, but as it rarely changes and has to be changed by admins, that's quite a minor thing.
For current users, try a "get" on /rest/api/2/user/permission/search using the permission "USE". Every account that has "use" counts towards your licence usage.
The idea is to have an automated health check process.
It's possible through private API. See Atlassian Knowledge Base article:How to retrieve application license details or set the license via private REST API in Jira 7+
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.