I generated a meeting report from a custom template that included a simple table for notes and actions. I encountered the known issue that separating the action, @mention and due date into columns prevented correct display on the profile Task List so merged three columns into one.
I often use the Tab key to navigate to the next cell when populating a table, and also to generate a new row by tabbing from the last column. This works fine when the row contains Notes (text) only, but when the Confluence checkbox, @mention and due date are included (in a single column) the Tab navigation function no longer works. The insertion point remains in the same place when the Tab key is used.
For tables that contain a combination of Notes and Actions, Tab navigation on the Notes-only rows is unaffected. It's possible to Tab into an action column but not out of it.
