Hi,
Can anybody let me know how to change the 'from' email address of the notifications send by Help Desk?I searched all the settings(which are not user friendly) in helpdesk but couldn't find any option to change the 'from' email address.Currently this uses jira email address which is automatically generated to our account (jira@xxxx.atlassian.net). but I need to replace that with our own email address.Thanks!!!
HI. Go to Project Settings / Notifications / Edit email
Thank you for the quick answer. I'm using cloud version and it doesn't have this 'Email' edit field.
khm. In my screen - it is a cloud version =(
I just read in another thread: this option is not available for next-gen projects.
Follow this change request (today still in status 'open'):[JSDCLOUD-8346] Outgoing email address configuration - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.