Atlassian documentation search is a complete failure. Try this:
1. go here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/portfolio-for-jira-home-715262572.html
2. Where the text box read "Search documentation" enter search term "issue"
3. Look at a result screen that reads "no search results found"
Hi Jordan. This continues to be a problem in my experience. :-(
It seems to break every now and again, I report it and it gets fixed only to break again. Unsure what is going on but I will report it again thru my connections. Hang in there...
Well, if nothing else, it helps to know it's not me! Thanks.
@Jordan_Janis ,
ok...should be back up now.
Sure is! Thanks!!
Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for reporting it. There has been a problem in regards to the search indexes of this site. I have raised an internal support ticket to get more attention on this problem.
While the searching appears to be working now, our documentation team is investigating a long term solution here to avoid such problems in the future.
Thanks again,
Andy
Thanks Andy.
Good to see these boards are actively monitored!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.