Hi everyone,
A colleague just pointed out that .png/,jpg/etc. images on a Confluence page no longer provide a pop-up with a zoom/enlarged version of the image when clicked on.
When you click on an image of this type, the page does start trying to load something, but never produces anything.
Additional info:
- We use Confluence Server Version 6.7.2.
- I specifically mean the pop-up that appears when clicking on an image attached to the page that is part of the text, and not accessing the image through page attachments.
- Draw.io diagrams and other attachments do load their pop-ups normally, so I don't think it's an internet security issue on our part.
- The problem occurs throughout Confluence, so it's a global issue and not just linked to a particular space.
- It seems to be a fairly recent development, it was working properly last week (so max. 5 days).
- The problem occurs in all browsers, which makes me doubt it has anything to do with browser settings.
- I noticed there may have been an update in our Confluence system (not instigated by myself or the other admins). I can't find any evidence of this in the Confluence system, but the reasons I think there may have been an update include:
- My usually jam-packed notifications inbox is completely empty;
- When I click on "Recently worked on", I'm no longer directed to the Dashboard but retrieve the pop-up I usually use a keyboard shortcut for.
What could be causing the problem? Could it simply be a bug?
Thanks in advance! 