We are using Jira Service Desk (v7. 12.1#712002-sha1: 609a505) on-premises. We have create ticket using email but sometimes ticket won't created on the Service Desk. Can you please help for same?
Hi @Parth Mehta ,
I recommend check log files C:\Atlassian\ApplicationData7\log\atlassian-jira.log
I have cases when mail handler cannot set reporter.
B.R.
Hi @Andrew ,
Thanks for the quick response.
I have already checked jira logs. But,We haven't found any error logs.
Any other solution?
Regards,
Parth
Maybe something happen in mail box? Try check what happen with message. Maybe exist some rule to move/remove specific message in someone mail client?
We are using Gmail server For IMAP.
We have create ticket using email but sometimes ticket won't created on the Service Desk. This issue facing sometimes not everyday.
We haven't created any rules on the Gmail Server.
Issue solved.
The Problem is if someone send an email and that email read suddenly, when that email ticket won't create on the JIRA Service Desk.
Thanks for your support.
You can close this ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.