I want to get the data regarding all the pull requests made after a particular date. I have the api for that. I'm able to fetch data by giving state and limit. But I need to fetch only the pull requests made on or after a particular date.
This is the way i tried to get for the date '2019-08-03' :
https://XXX-XXX.com/stash/rest/api/1.0/projects/XXXX/repos/XXX/pull-requests?state=open&limit=100&created_on>=2019-08-03T14:00:00-07:00
Hi @Govind Haridas
Sorry I'm confused because you labeled your question with bitbucket-cloud whereas the API you referred to looks more like Bitbucket Server's.
I'm not sure if filtering by creation date is possible with Bitbucket Server. It can be done with Bitbucket Cloud though. Please clarify which product you're using.
Cheers,Daniil
Hi @Daniil Penkin ,
I'm using BitBucket server only. I need to filter the pull requests made on or after a particular date from the rest api.
Hello @Govind Haridas,
I double checked with Bitbucket Server team: unfortunately, pull requests REST API doesn't support filtering PRs by creation date.
The only date-related parameter is order, but it works with last update date, not creation date.
Hi Daniil,
Can you tell me the parameter name through which I can get pull requests created after a certain date in Bitbucket Cloud? Requesting you to please reply to this query on urgent basis as we are stuck in our work.
Regards,
Felis Paul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.