Hi,
I can get email from JIRA whenever someone comments on JIRA.
But I can't get email from JIRA when I commented on JIRA by myself.
Here is the example mail.
Here is the link of one JIRA ticket.
https://plf-jira.rnd.ki.sw.ericsson.se/browse/DE3-58909
Hello @Ted seungsoo Moon
Are you in jira server ? If so, you need to verify in your profil the "My change" line and make sure you have the right option, by default is on "Do not Notify me"
Hi Mohamed,
Thank you for your answer.
Yes, I saw that "My Changes" displayed "Do not notify me".
Could you please change it to "Notify me"?
If you can't, please let me know how to change it?
Thank you in advance.
BR/Ted
Hi @Ted seungsoo Moon
On the right of you screen do you have the pen icon ? If yes click on it and make the change you want. (it's working for jira server)
Thank you!
I changed it. I will check if I can receive my change by email.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.