Hello,
I'm attempting to find a way to audit our closed Jira issues and see which ones do not have a link to our Confluence site (for documentation purposes).
One big issue seems to be that the built-in tracking only takes into account links that are to other Jira issues, not to Wiki pages. If I try to do a search using the linkedIssues(issueKey,linkType) method, but it does not recognize "Wiki Page" as a valid link type.
I would be satisfied with a view that allows me to see all issue links attached to a job, but the only column option is "Linked Issues" which does not show links to Confluence pages in the results.
I see that there is a plugin JQL Tricks but if it is true that I cannot filter to just see issue links of type "Wiki Page" then I don't see how that would help either.