I think I'm missing something, I've read the other question relating to rank and I can't figure out what I'm missing. I want to get a list of stories from my backlog ranked and displayed as the web interface. In order to find the ranking filed, I used the AO_60DB71_ISSUERANKING table and join directly to the Jira Issue table.
This issue is:
The min Issue ID from the Jira Issue table is 29100
The max Issue_ID from the AO_60DB71_ISSUERANKING is 14753
When I make this join, I will never find a match because the issues from the Jira Issues doesn't exist in AO_60DB71_ISSUERANKING.
I check to get a count of project and issue rank id, and it looks like the rank field only works for some board not all.
With that being said, what exactly is the AO_60DB71_ISSUERANKING doing? I thought it's supposed to show the ranking of the Jira Issue tickets? Why would it only apply to some and not all tickets? Am I using the wrong table? please help
Below is my code;
select a.id as 'Jira Issue ID', a.SUMMARY, a.DESCRIPTION, concat(d.pkey,'-',a.issuenum) as 'Jira Ticket Name', e.pname as 'Issue Type', f.id as 'Issue Rank'
from dbo. jiraissue a
left join dbo.project d
on a.project = d.id
left join dbo.issuetype e
on a.issuetype = e.id
left join dbo.AO_60DB71_ISSUERANKING f
on a.id = f.issue_id
Where d.pkey in ('MYPROJ')