I'm trying to set up my first Service Desk project but regardless of how many Issue Types I associate with it, or in what order, the first one is never available on the Request Types setup page.
To illustrate, let's say I have an Issue Type Scheme with the following Issue Types:
- Bug
- Change
- New Feature
When I go to set up Request Types I can only choose from Change or New Feature.
If I reorder the Issue Type Scheme like this:
- Change
- New Feature
- Bug
Now I can only choose to create a New Feature or a Bug.
If I add something to the beginning of the Issue Type Scheme like this:
- Task
- Change
- New Feature
- Bug
Now the Request Type creation will only let me choose Change, New Feature or Bug.
Finally, if I remove all but one from the Issue Type Scheme like this:
- Task
The Request Type creation dropdown then says "No Matches" and won't let me create any Request Types at all.
What is going on here and how do I fix it?