Dear Team-Jira,
I search plugin jira cloud for calcul SLA and another about permission field
Thank you
We can not help you with a fraction of a question, please could you explain where you are stuck ?
Hi ,
I am looking for a plug-in for to put a schema customisation field
for avoir a limitation of change the value of some fields by groups user
thnaks
I use jira cloud for information
thanks
Sorry, but "put a schema customisation field" does not make any sense. "Put" in what sense? There's nothing in Jira called a "schema customisation field" either, so I am stuck on what you are asking for (schemes and fields are different things)
I now that there is not security schema field it’a why I looks for plugin who can help me to deactive update for some field by goupe développeur
Thanks
Hi @Soufiane Yamini
Considering your problem, you can try using SLA Time and Report to set the time and track your SLAs for issues in Jira Cloud.
With this add-on, you can specify SLA timer value and start/stop statuses for certain issues and get to know whether they are getting resolved in the given time. What's important, you can set SLA timer value and statuses when countdown should be turned on/turned off according to your issues workflow, project, and priorities.
If you want to have an up-close look at the data, you can generate SLA reports and later export them as XLSX or CSV file.
Hope, SLA Time and Report will improve your performance in Jira Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.