I have created several saved filters for use within my project but they are listed as private and I am not able to share them with my team.
I have full Org and Site Admin rights AND I am listed as the Lead on the project I am trying to share with.
These are the steps I have tried following to share my filters:
- Navigate to "issues and filters"
- Select "view all filters"
- Click the "..." menu and select "Edit" on the filter I am trying to share
- In the Access section, select Project > Specific Project Name > All Roles > Add
- Click Save
- Red message appears saying "You do not have permission to share. All shares are invalid."
A developer on my team with no administrative rights is able to share his saved filters. I cannot figure out why I am restricted from sharing.