Hi, I'm interested in hearing how marketing or communications teams use Confluence for preparing/organizing social media drafts.
My marketing team currently uses a page to collaboratively prepare drafts and get comments/coordinate dates/images/etc, but we also have social media drafts on the pages of events. This is not great because it means our drafts are not all in one place, but if we did that to be able to create the content in the context of the event details. We might ask non-marketing team members to contribute a photo or some text, and they are used to consulting the event page, not necessarily the social media draft page.
I've been thinking about using excerpts (or multi-excerpts), but I'm not convinced that would necessarily be better than our current system. If I were to excerpt the social media post draft from an event page on the global social media page, and when I am consulting the drafts to copy them into our social media scheduler I realize I need to change the text, I have to go to the page with the excerpt to make modifications.
And lastly, how do you organize your drafts with a page? We started out planning posts based on campaigns, but if there are several campaigns going at once, it can be hard to see the chronology of posts. Maybe someone has used Team Calendars for this?
Thanks for your comments!