How can I produce a report that returns the specific person that approved a request? I must stress that, as the request for approval goes to a group, I don't just want the report to show all potential 'Approvers'.
You simply need to create a filter search and add Approvers to the column list.
That just shows me all the potential Approvers in that group. Not the specific Approver.
try this query, you can get all requests approved by the user
Approvals = approver("username")
That returns any requests where the user was in the group of users requested to approve, ie. it could have been a different user that actually approved it.
ah yes that is correct. I don't think this can be done by JQL. You may have to create a listener and capture the approver in a custom field.
Interesting. What is a 'listener' sorry?
@hkenny
please try this query then
status changed from 'Waiting for approval' TO "Waiting for support" and status changed BY "username"
That would need me to know who approved it, unless I run a filter for each member of the approval group.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.