Dear Community,
I have created a filter where all open tasks assigned to me are displayed from started sprints. This worked quite well with the following JQL:
status in ("In Progress", "To Do", "Selected for Development", Aufgaben, Qualitätssicherung) AND assignee in (currentUser()) AND sprint in openSprints()Now I would like to see also the tasks in Kanban on "Selected for Development" or not on "Backlog".
The combined query shows me this now, but also the tickets of Scrum that are not in a sprint because they are still in the backlog.
status in ("In Progress", "To Do", "Selected for Development", Aufgaben, Qualitätssicherung) AND assignee in (currentUser()) AND (sprint in openSprints() AND sprint not in futureSprints() OR sprint = EMPTY)
What i try to get is a list of my Tickets that are in a openSprint and not futureSprint and not in Backlog from Scrum and also my Tickets that are not in "Backlog" in Kanban.
I have searched a lot but have not found a solution yet. Someone an idea?
Thanks a lot !