[Editing as I mistyped my original question]
Hi,
I'm trying to put together a query for finding all issues that were still not closed in the prior week. This is part of a dashboard where we are trying to show new issues/unclosed issues/closed issues on a week by week comparison.
This is what I've been able to come up with, but the problem is that it also leaves out issues created in the weeks prior but closed in this current week:
issuetype = Bug AND status != closed AND created < startOfWeek()
I'm not using the resolved status which has a date -- the reason we don't want to use resolved date is we are tracking when the defect reporter closes the ticket, which could overlap to the next week if the issue is marked as resolved on a Friday. Is there a closed status date field to query?
thanks for any advice!