Hello,
I have seen several posts around the Kanban releases but I want to know the following. We have 6 monthly releases and 2 week Sprints. We want to switch from scrum to kanban using 2 week 'board releases'. For this release I assign tickets to a specific fixversion and when I press the 'Release' button on the Kanban board I just want those tickets to be removed from the Done column without changing or adding a new fixversion. I was thinking of adding a custom field (checkbox type) called 'Released from Board' which is initially not checked but will be checked as soon as I press the 'Release' button on the Kanban board. Then by using the subfilter I just filter out all issues that have 'Released from Board' checked.
Is it possible to change the functionality of the 'Release' button on the Kanban board to do this?
Thanks