How can I export the whole kanban Board into a file that I can open via MS Excel?
hi @[deleted]
No, but you can export the issues it shows to CSV which Excel can read. Just go to the issue navigator and use the same filter the board uses.
Could you please give me more details like how do I open the issue navigator and which filter I have to set?
Thanks a lot!
Hi @[deleted],
To open the Issue Navigator, select "Issues" in the upper menu in Jira and then "Search for Issues." That is the Issue Navigator view.
Also, no need for CSV, as you can easily export your issues right to real Excel files with an app like our team's Better Excel Exporter for Jira. In integrates with Jira Agile, so you can even start exporting from the Kanban board, no need to open Issue Navigator.
See a couple of export examples here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.