Hello fellow Jirers,
I encoutered a problem when trying to drill down the historic data for my team. The outcome I wanted to achieve:
- get the numer of resolved tickets per month
- the tickets resolved should be set to "resolved" while being assigned to the specific assignee group member
- there is no limitation to specific project, as the assignee group is assigned to different projects and they action upon tickets from different teams and projects
So far I have tried the below query:
assignee in (membersOf(dab.admin.web)) OR "Grupa obsługująca" = dab.admin.web OR assignee in (membersOf(dab.admin.backend)) OR "Grupa obsługująca" = dab.admin.backend and status = Resolved and resolutiondate >= "2019-06-01 00:00" and resolutionDate <= "2019-07-01 00:00" ORDER BY priority ASC
However, setting the above query does not filter the list of all tickets.
I would appreciate some help showing me where should I introduce some changes to the query,
Cheers,
Marta