Please help me to figure out how I can configure a JMWE workflow condition to do the following.
Check that all issues of a specific issuetype which are linked with a specific link type, have a specific value in a custom field and ignore any linked issues that may exist which are not of the specific issuetype/link type combination.
Example: A "Feature" issue should only allow a workflow transition to "Committed" if ALL issues of issuetype "CommitTask" that are linked by the "Is Related to by" link type have the string value of "Fully Committed" in a custom single line text field called "Commitment Level".
If any other issuetypes are linked by the "Is Related to by" Link Type, they should be ignored.
If any other issuetypes are linked by any Link Type, they should be ignored.
If any "CommitTask" (the target) issues are linked by a different Link Type (for example "Relates to"), they should be ignored.
Only linked issues of type "CommitTask" which are linked with the "Is Related to by" link type should be evaluated to see if they ALL have the "Fully Committed" string value in their "Commitment Level" field. If they all do, then the transition should be allowed. If only some or none have that in their "Commitment Level" field, then the transition should not be allowed (be hidden).
If there are no issues at all that are of the target issuetype/link type combination, then the Transition should not be allowed.
I have figured out how to create Conditions that evaluate some variations on this, such as checking if at least one issue of the target issuetype that is linked by the target link type, has the target value in its field. But the case above has me stumped. When it comes to Groovy scripting I'm afraid that I'm about as dumb as a bag of hammers (although in time I hope to change that!).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!! 
@David Fischer