After following the steps outlined here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/slack/use-slack-and-bitbucket-server-together-974387205.html
I was able to get a connection between the two applications, but when I was asked to confirm access to Slack from bitbucket I get the following error when clicking on the link:
OAuth Error: redirect_uri did not match any configured URIs. Passed URI : http://XXXXXXXX.com/bitbucket/rest/slack/latest/oauth/redirect/TL7P64848
I created a self signed certificate and verified that when I open the bitbucket page I see the certificate. Using Apache & Openssl
My question is, I'm I missing a configuration file that i need to edit in order to updated the "Passed URI"?
Do I need to configure any additional connector or proxy configs?
I Found a different add-on to use that works as intended.
This post can be closed
Is this a step that would be needed as well?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver061/if-you-use-self-signed-certificates-968674621.html
Could it be a contributing factor?
Maybe I should update the bitbucket.properties with the following:
scheme="https"proxyName="XXXXXX.com"proxyPort="443"
Any suggestions?
The issue is the redirect as stated in the error message:
https://caci-nsis.slack.com/oauth/authoriz
What I cant find is where to properly place this "redirect_uri"
I've tried placing the redirect_uri within the credentials portion of the slack integration page on the bitbucket server, but it does not seem to be noticing it.
Also the redirect_uris I've tried are:
<a href="https://slack.com/oauth/authorize" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">https://slack.com/oauth/authorize</a>
the passed uri in the error message
the bitbucket server, which is what the Passed url in the error message redirects to.
Documentation I'm using:
https://api.slack.com/docs/oauth
it just does not specify where to place the redirect_uri.. or i just dont seem to find it
What add-on did you go with in the end?
I ran into this same issue when I forgot to set the URL for our Bitbucket instance when adding the app to our slack workspace.
https://slack.com/apps/AK9SSVATB
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.