Hello,
I'm stuck with the bitbucket's installation and don't know, what else I can try.
Here is my current message, when I try the first run on localhost
A fatal error has occurred
The following problem occurred, which prevents Atlassian Bitbucket from starting:
- The database, as currently configured, is not accessible.
Nicht genug Hauptspeicher.
Out of memory. [90108-176]
I had a spring error message before that, and so on.
I'm using a VPS from Strato with following Specs:
OS : Debian 9 64bit
CPU vCores: 2
RAM: 4GB
HD: 300GB
On the server I have installed following:
- OpenJDK-8
- Postgresql 9.6
- GIT 2.11
other infos.
I use ufw but the ports 7990, 7992 and 7993 are all allowed.
free - m gives me as result:
total used free shared buff/cache available Mem:
4096 1785 1906 20 403 2289
Swap: 0 0 0
thanks in advance for the help