Hi everyone,
We support external Customers and our team consists of multiple support levels, T1, T2 etc.
I need a reporting portal where I can keep an eye on all open tickets that are worked on during the day as we have very strict SLA.
I am trying to setup a dashboard, do you think it will work? Here is an example of whay we have, I made some example gadgets but they are not super flexible and not exactly what I need: https://imgur.com/a/eM9VRx2
It does not exactly have what I need, or maybe I cannot find the out of the box gadget. Can you suggest a gadget I can use for this, and where to find it? In the settings I can see that you can add a gadget url to the dashboard, but I cannot find these gadgets. Is this a dead-end?
2. Reports - standard out of the box reports provided by Jira service desk. Do you think a custom report can be made to be able to track issues real-time?
3. What about creating a filter and sharing it with the responsible people? Do you think this will work?
Maybe someone had a similar experience and can guide me in the right way.
Thank you!