Is my URL not structured properly?
http://localhost:8090/confluence/rest/api/content?title=Pagetitle&spaceKey=MBS&expand=body.storage
Does anyone have any suggestions on why this URL is not working? I created a page earlier using JSON, REST, & PHP with no problem but now that when I'm trying to retrieve ANY pages contents I'm just receiving a not found error. I am currently just trying to test this in browser with the same success level as my CURL request I built out using PHP.
Dear @Harvey Bennett ,
I assume, that you access your Confluence normally with this URL from any browser:
http://localhost:8090/confluence
Then the correct REST API for getting content would be:
If your Confluence is located at
http://localhost:8090/
The REST API call would look like
http://localhost:8090/rest/api/content?title=Pagetitle&spaceKey=MBS&expand=body.storage
If all of this doesn't help, try this to check if the REST API works at all:
http://localhost:8090/rest/api/user/current
This should return information about your own login. And please post the returned error message, if this issue is not solved.
So long
Thomas
@Thomas Deiler All of these URL's are returning what I show in the image below. I am not getting an error. The page loads just the content on the page says the page is not found. The same information is returned with my cURL call in code. Is there something that I have to enable to make rest calls? The account that I'm using to access this information is a system admin. I just installed Confluence yesterday to do some testing on my own. Confluence version is 6.8 and it run on MySQL
possibly the REST API is disabled. Have a look at this page to double check.
I checked it on my own and found out, that the endpoint description of Atlassian of the REST API was incorrect - I looked at an outdated page . The current API.
The upper URLs were fixed by me.
@Thomas Deiler I didn't realize the API was disabled by default after it is installed. I should have checked before asking! Thanks for the insight
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.