Hi there
I would like to know the percentage of tickets reopened from the UAT section, so that I will get to know the QA efficiency.
Thanks!
Hi @Vince , What is UAT section? Is it a status? custom field? or column on your board?
Please share more details about your question so as to better understand the problem.
Hi @Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA]
Thanks for replying back, IN UAT is a status on the workflow where it has 2 transitions pass and failed, I want to get the overall fail percentages from this UAT status from the whole project.
I hope this is clear.
`IN UAT` is a custom status introduced in your workflow. In order to calculate, overall fail percentage, you will have to use some add-ons that does the calculations for you and gives you the necessary result.
You can checkout Zephyr for Test Management which comes with trace-ability, metrics, dashboards, etc. Or, you can check ScriptRunner for JIRA and have custom code for your calculations.
We use a feature of the Jira Misc Custom Fields add-on that allows you to maintain a count of the number of times a particular transition occurs on an issue. Using that, you could maintain a count of pass and fail executions and then use a couple of searches to get issue counts for comparison, e.g.
project = ABC and numPasses > 0
project = ABC and numFails > 0
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.