Hi there
We have Jira server tor 500 users and we have to upgrade to 2000 users.
We also have around of 10 jira plugins. Where could I find upgrade pricing for all my plugins? I can see pricing of new license only
Thank you
@Mosh
You can find the details @ https://marketplace.atlassian.com/
Thanks but I asked my question after visiting the marketplace . Marketplace doesn't provide pricing for upgrades.
Hi @Mosh ,
in https://my.atlassian.com/ you should make and upgrade quote with your SEN code numbers and the technical contact email. In this quote you'll be able to know the upgrade pricing for all your required apps.
Thank you in advance.
@Mosh ,
Most of the vendors mention in the Pricing FAQ. They will be following Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
NOTE : This may vary with the vendors
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.