Hey 
Currently I'm having an issue with the comment creation via email in the Jira Service Desk. I've configured an email handler, that should only create comments from emails.
When I reply to an email that jira sent me, the handler won't create a comment. I've checked the logs, and it seems to be a permission problem. The user doesn't have the permissions to create a comment.
But when I do it from the portal, it works fine.
The Permission Scheme has the "service desk customer - portal access" role for adding comments. Which other permissions does it require in order to make it possible to comment via email?
I tried to figure it out from the forums and the help - but without any luck.
I also tried to add the author role to the creating comments permission - but then only internal comments were created.
Thanks for any help!
Cheers
Daniel