Hello,
I have some issues to use gadgets between confluence 6.13.5 server and jira 7.13.0 server.
Confluence and Jira are running with tomcat and http protocol. Both are using our ldap directory.
I have configured application links between theses applications.
On Confluence and Jira I modified the file web.xml with these values:
<filter>
<filter-name>CorsFilter</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.apache.catalina.filters.CorsFilter</filter-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.allowed.origins</param-name>
<param-value>doctest.in.asso-cocktail.org</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.allowed.methods</param-name>
<param-value>GET,POST,HEAD,OPTIONS,PUT</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.allowed.headers</param-name>
<param-value>Origin, Accept, X-Requested-With, Content-Type, Access-Control-Request-Method, Access-Control-Request-Headers</para
m-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.exposed.headers</param-name>
<param-value>Access-Control-Allow-Origin,Access-Control-Allow-Credentials</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.support.credentials</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.preflight.maxage</param-name>
<param-value>1800</param-value>
</init-param>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>CorsFilter</filter-name>
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>
When I try to insert a gadget within a page, there is no result.
This is a part of /opt/confluence/logs/catalina.out:
30-Jul-2019 09:42:40.341 INFOS [http-nio-8090-exec-10] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.19.4 05/24
/2017 03:20 PM'
30-Jul-2019 09:42:40.792 AVERTISSEMENT [http-nio-8090-exec-10] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters A servlet request, to the URI http://doctest.in.asso-cocktail.org:8090/rest/feature-discovery/1.0/discovered/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-page-banner/recently-work-on-contributor-lozenge, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.
Thank you
Regards
Bertrand Bouillon