Myself and my team are used to adding * around specific words in our tickets to bold them, we've noticed that it nows turn them into italics. Is there a setting somewhere I can switch back?
It's "markup" - Jira is moving to use the current markup most people like to use.
The only way to turn it off is to change the field type to plain text, but that means all of your formatting will be disabled.
Ah ok... thanks for the answer, sort of figured out to revert back to old view and everything works fine.Unfortunately the "most people" isn't what is in my organisation, so I guess they'll either have to revert to old view or accept and adapt... which isn't great given you paid for the service.
Is there a way with the new markup style to make text bold or strong instead of italicized?
@Kevin Reid No I doubt it from the answer provided by Nic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.