Hello,
I'm trying to use several plugins in order to make some good reports on shared dashboards, but everytime I tried to display some charts (with specific steps for example), ... an internal error occured. And Unfortunately, I cannot use them.
I have recreated my workflow from scratch, using a maximum of JIRA original steps (like 'Open', 'In Progress', 'Closed', 'Resolved',...). Because I've got the impression that Jira works better using all that steps (and that a lot of hidden system fields would be updated and are required by JIRA plugins), and that we need a maximum of data to use correctly jira report plugins...
My question is : in order to use a maximum of jira report plugins, must I use all JIRA basic steps described above ? or there is no relation between these basic steps and the good performance of JIRA report plugins ?
Thanks a lot,
Christophe