Hello,
i am facing an issue after installing confluence from skretch.
I've checked all the points from here already and think I am fine will all of them.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-does-not-start-due-to-spring-application-context-has-not-been-set-218278311.html
Can you help me.
I am getting this error.
com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:149)
caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set at com.atlassian.spring.container.SpringContainerContext.getComponent(SpringContainerContext.java:48)
Thanks in advice.
Cheers
Alex
Hi Alxander,
this is caused probably wrong OS permission to Confluence Intall and Confluence Home folder. Please try:
sudo chown -R <confluence-user> <confluence-install-folder> sudo chown -R <confluence-user> <confluence-home-folder> sudo chmod -R u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx <confluence-install-folder> sudo chmod -R u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx <confluence-home-folder>
Pavel
Hi,
which OS are you using? Linux or Windows?
Best
JP
hey Pavel, i've checked this already. permissions are fine.
hey JP,
i am running an Ubuntu 16.04.
any ideas?
cheers
alex
OK, I have several points:
confluence/WEB-INF/classes/confluence-init.properties
Hey Pavel,
YES, it is.
There is only this line which is uncommented there.
############################ Configuration Directory ############################
# specify your directory below (don't forget to remove the '#' in front)
confluence.home = /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence
I've tried that several times as well already by becoming confluence user
su - confluence
and starting confluence like
/etc/init.d/confluece start
not that I know of. I have an nginx running with and valid ssl cert. what do I need to set up in confluence itself for this?
yes, exactly
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.