This is my first try of the Confluence and to be honest I so disappointed. I still cannot get, why people are baying Confluence if Google provide same services for free.
Probably some companies can afford to hire an expensive scrum master to manage their documentation, but for a small startup it is a death.
I was planning to use Confluence as a secure storage of tech documentation and collaboration tool, so I started from the importing of excel files to a new space. But suddenly I found that Confluence cloud is not able to handle a simple excel sheet. Instead to open it as spreadsheet, it opens as a doc. My question is: why should I pay and waste my time to learn some of Atlassian tricks.
I'm going to use offshore services, so I want to prevent users to download docs from the cloud. How can I do it if I'm not able to provide proper view of uploaded documentation?