I have scoured docs and the community to try to figure this out but I can't get Jira to function how I want it to. The bottom line is that I am trying to add an external client to a project so they may only see their project and everything inside of it, including active sprints, boards, the whole shebang.
I was able to get partially there with this post however, when doing it this way, the client can only see issues and cannot access anything else.
I have also tried to add the client to a group with site access and have the board Filter Shares (under general board settings) share with this group but this also has the unintended consequence of the client being able to see all projects because the whole group has site access.
The core requirement that I can't seem to get is the client access to active sprints and the boards within a project. I already have the issues working as mentioned above. Can this even be done with Jira or has someone found out and I haven't done enough research?
Thanks!