I just recently was trying to comment on a Jira issue and got a very obscured error. (Took a screenshot of this)
The error was very obscure as it said "Communications Breakdown" in the modal title and gave some other non-helpful stuff in the Error Modal contents box.
I refreshed and even waited a day to add my critical stuff to the Jira. After a few days of getting the same error, I open a support ticket with my company's IT Desk.
Come to find out, this is related to the fact that I had a smiley emoji in my comment. (Felt super stupid after IT gets involved and pointed that out!)
Would have been nice if Jira detected this and warned or told me so I could simply remove the emoji and post my comment.
In this day and age of overused emoji icons... surprised that this is not allowed OR that the software doesn't even say why there was an issue.
