I have created a transition from In Progress to Closed and I want to insure that some time has been spent on this issue before it is closed. I have created a transition screen for the transition from In Progress to Closed and I have attached a Validator to the transition. I am using the JSU Field Required validator and I am checking the value of the "Sigma Time Spent" field to make sure that it has a value. If it doesn't then I prevent the transition from succeeding. I have added the Time Spent field to the Transition screen and the expectation is that if the validator finds no value in the "Sigma Time Spent" field then the user can enter a value in the Time Spent field, which should get added to the "Sigma Time Spent" field and allow the close to go through. However I am finding that it does not and complains that there is no value in the "Sigma Time Spent" field. Does anyone know when the value that I enter into the Time Spent field gets added to the "Sigma Time Spent" field? Is it before or after the validator runs? It appears to be after. I tried to just use the Time Spent field on the validator and that only works if I enter a value into the field when closing, but it does not recognize that there was already time spent logged earlier, which is why I am trying to use the "Sigma Time Spent" field. Support says "that field doesn't store actual data as it calculates" but I have found that if I have logged time against this issue previously that it recognizes it and permits the transition. As I said above, I want to insure that some time has been logged against this issue before it is allowed to be closed. That time does not have to be logged as the record is closed, previously logged time should count.