Hi,
I am using Jira Service Desk
(https://southworks.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals)
I don't want that clients can watch each other question and our answers.
Is it possible?
Repro steps.
1. Create a request at our Jira Service Desk with user A.
2. Go to https://southworks.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa with user B.
3. Take a look at activity stream with user B. It should notice activity stream of user A.
Kind regards,
place your clients into Organizations and keep issues separate.
What do you mean with keep my issues separed?
ok, I create an organization and move my clients in that place...
I tried this unsuccessfully
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/How-can-i-configure-an-issue-security-scheme-to-limit-users-to/qaq-p/996249
@Jack Brickey can you help me?thanks
what i mean is don't try to use a single question for two independent customers. Not sure if that is what you are trying or not but just wanted it to be clear.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.